IN THIS NEWSLETTER
Welcome new member
Coming Soon More Play -- You will want to read this!
Lights Issue Fix
Save the Date for two events
Need a name badge?
QCPC Organized Play Round Robins
Organized Play (OP) is Club-sponsored round robin play available only to Club members. OP provides playing opportunities for Club members possessing approximately the same skill level (self-evaluated). Weekly OP round robins will be scheduled for players of level 2.0 Mondays, 2.5 Tuesdays, 3.0 Wednesdays, 3.5 Thursdays, and 4.0+ Fridays, on a trial basis beginning the week of November 2nd.
Here’s what you need to know:
- OP round robins are limited to 10 players on two courts.
- All players participating in OP round robins must sign-up using Sign-Up Genius (SUG). SUG links will soon be available on the QCPC website. Sign-Ups will become active seven days before the day of play on a first-come, first-served, until the maximum number of player slots are filled. Absolutely no drop-ins are allowed.
- OP round robins are held during non-Prime Time hours. They will initially be scheduled for the first two hours after morning Prime Time, but are subject to adjustment as needed.
- Round robin sheets will be provided.
- Each OP group must designate two players as representatives for communications to/from Dave Mungo, Organized Play Coordinator. OP groups without representatives will be discontinued.
- Players must supply their own pickleballs.
- Social-distancing and off-court mask-wearing rules apply. Hand and ball sanitizing are highly recommended.
- All OP participants play at their own risk of injury, illness, loss, and damage.
QCPC Skill-Level Round Robins
Skill-Level Round Robins are similar to Organized Play Round Robins except that players must have nationally recognized ratings or appropriate tournament experience in order to qualify. Skill-Level play is limited to 10 players on two courts. Players must sign-up in advance using Sign-Up Genius. All other rules and procedures for Organized Play apply to Skill-Level play.
If you have questions, contact Dave Mungo, Skill-Level Play Coordinator (email@example.com).
If you are interested in starting a Skill-Level Round Robin, send a completed Skill-Level Round Robin application form (available on the QCPC website right hand column under QCPC
resources) to Dave.
Wednesday, Nov 4, 2020 01:00 PM Arizona
agenda to follow
Meeting ID: 867 5404 9396
One tap mobile
+16699009128,,86754049396#,,,,,,0#,,359283# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,86754049396#,,,,,,0#,,359283# US (Tacoma)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 867 5404 9396
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kc4HG1Gg8