Court Usage Updates
The QCPC Board has approved updating the Policies and Procedures Manual concerning Court Usage. The update is listed below:
Prohibited Uses of Quail Creek Courts
Quail Creek is fortunate to have a top-tier pickleball facility for use by residents and guests. The Quail Creek Property Owners Association (QCPOA) and QCPC strive to maintain the QC pickleball facility in first-rate condition. QC residents must use the QC courts responsibly at all times and ensure that their guests do so as well.
QCPOA General Court Rules 6.42 and 6.43 (previously stated) prohibit damaging footwear and the use of QC courts for any purpose other than their intended purpose.
In addition, the QC courts may not be used for or with the following:
- bicycling, roller skating, etc.
- balls other than pickleballs
- chalk, paint, and tape that leaves a residue
- chairs and other furniture (except small tables with protective leg caps used to support ball machines) unless expressly permitted for a Club-sponsored activity
- glass containers
- beverages other than water
- snacking and eating food
- any and all other uses that may mark or damage the QC courts
A study of court usage throughout the year was performed.
This was done to determine the times most likely that a person
would be at a device to sign up for court time.
the following was determined:
Court Reservations—begin at 8:30 PM seven days prior to the day for which a reservation is sought.
SUG Signups—begin at 8:31 PM seven days prior to the day of the event.
Court Reservations—begin 5:00 pm seven days prior to the day for which a reservation is sought.
SUG Signups—begin at 5:01 seven days prior to the day of the event.