PLEASE READ ALL
IMPORTANT NEW INFORMATION
ABOUT MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS
Receiving this newsletter
Membership Meeting by Zoom
Pickleball Rodeo Fundraising Event and Gala Event
New Membership Software
Due to the popularity of pickleball in Quail Creek, and our continual growth, the QCPC Board decided it was time to switch our membership from a manual operation to an automated online operation. We found this process to be the easiest streamlined process for our members to use.
Each existing member with a 2021 membership expiration will receive an email from qc.pickleball.plus. This email will have your login and temporary password.
Your member record is private and password protected.
Instructions to complete registration:
· Go to https://qc.pickleball.plus
· Click on the green arrow in the upper right where it says 'Click to Login'.
· On the pop-up Member Login screen enter this information:
- User ID: <<userid>>
- Temporary Password: <<password>>
The login dialog box will be shown as below. If you want to renew for 2022 at this time, just check the appropriate box, and the payment screen will be displayed for payment.
We are no longer accepting paper applications or cash/checks. The system uses Stripe, a popular, safe, and secure transaction software to process your payment. Stripe is the best payment software available today. More details are available at: https://stripe.com/
· Click on ‘LOGIN’. The page will change to show additional tabs across the top.
· Click on the "update" tab to update any of your information. You will need to update your password, and indicate what information you will share with other club members.
You will continue to receive our newsletters and other emails with updated information about the club and our activities. At this time we are only using the software for the membership section.
We hope that you will fully enjoy your membership, and will encourage others to consider this sport. If at any time you have questions related to the club, our activities or procedures, or suggestions to improve the Club, please feel free to get in touch with me or any of the Club Officers.
See you on the courts! Call or email me at the info below if you have any questions or problems with your login or renewal.
ON YOUR DEVICE, ON ZOOM, THAT IS
Topic: QCPC General MeetingTime: Nov 11, 2021 02:00 PM ArizonaJoin Zoom MeetingMeeting ID: 823 7061 0089Passcode: 344394One tap mobile+13462487799,,82370610089#,,,,
*344394# US (Houston)+16699009128,,82370610089#,,,, *344394# US (San Jose)Dial by your location+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)Meeting ID: 823 7061 0089Passcode: 344394Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/ kcGDdxNmU3
A WONDERFUL NEW PLAY OPPORTUNITY
Quail Creek Pickleball Club
Come join us for the Annual Pickleball Rodeo!
Once again, in-lieu-of a pickleball tournament, we are doing a Pickleball Rodeo and a Gala for our fundraisers benefitting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. The Gala, a dinner and prizes, is on Friday, December 3rd in the Madera Clubhouse. See information below.
The Rodeo is on Sunday, December 5th, from 12:00 - 4:00 PM at the pickleball courts. A Pickleball Rodeo is a combination of friendly and fun skills competitions. We will be competing as four-person teams in Serving, Return Serve, 3rd Shot Drop and Dinking contests, followed by the ever-popular and truly unique round robin relay tournament. All skills levels are welcome. A social will follow the competition, but due to Covid-19 concerns this will be a bring-your-own-food-and-drink gathering. Registration will be closed on December 1 at 5:30 PM.
Please bring your checkbooks and donate what you can to benefit St. Jude!
- Please arrive in time to check in and be ready to participate at 12:00 PM.
- Teams will be announced when you arrive. All levels of play are welcome and encouraged!
- Please use Sign Up Genius to RSVP. It is very important that you include your USAPA, IPTPA or “self” skill rating, even if this is approximate.
- If you sign up yourself along with someone else, be sure to include their name, their skill rating, and whether or not each of you intends to play. Also very important - if you sign up and then cannot attend, please use Sign Up Genius to “unenroll,” and ALSO email Erika Lochow at email@example.com as soon as you learn you cannot participate.
- Bring chair if you have one – seating in the ramada is limited!